Easter traditions are perhaps the silliest of all American holiday hijinks: A giant bunny rabbit sneaks into your yard to hide colorful eggs filled with candy. Not thinking too hard about how all this relates to the holiday’s roots — all about a dude who came back from the dead — will preserve your sanity. Plus, relative to bunny-related activities, kids don’t seem to care. It’s just a day filled with colors, candy, competition, and, often, a brunch. During all of this, you’re obligated to make your kids laugh, and if you’re truly a great parent, drop some pun-laden dad jokes.
Here are kid-friendly Easter jokes that you can use to get your little ones to laugh (and groan). If you’re trying to be conscious of your kids’ sugar intake, you can print these jokes out and fold them inside of the eggs to replace at least some of the candy.
- Why was the Easter Bunny so upset?
He was having a bad hare day!
- Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a good joke?
It might crack up!
- What kind of beans never grow in a garden?
- How does the Easter bunny stay in shape?
Lots of eggs-ercise!
- Why can’t a rabbit’s nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
- What kind of jewelry do rabbits wear?
14 carrot gold.
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
- Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken.
- What do you get when you cross a bunny with an onion?
- Where do Easter bunnies dance?
At the basket ball.
- What do you call 10 rabbits marching backward?
A receding hareline.
- How do you catch the Easter Bunny?
Hide in the bushes and make a noise like a carrot!
- What kind of music does the Easter Bunny like?
- What day does an Easter egg hate the most?
- What do you call an egg from outer space?
- Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck?
Because he kept quacking all the eggs!
- Where do Easter Bunnies go for new tails?
To the re-tail store!
- What do you call a sleeping egg?
18.Why are people always tired in April?
Because they’ve just finished a March!
- How do you know when you’re eating rabbit stew?
When it has hares in it!
- How do you know that carrots are good for your eyes?
Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?
- How can you tell where the Easter Bunny has buried his treasure?
Eggs mark the spot!
- How does Easter end?
With the letter “R”
- What did the chicken say when it saw the scrambled Easter eggs?
“Crazy mixed-up kids!”