The seven books that make up the Harry Potter canon remain beloved for a reason: They transport young (and older) readers into a fully-formed magical universe that’s astoundingly heavy on realism. And the books’ messages of tolerance, acceptance, and loyalty are all things we can get behind. These are the best Harry Potter toys that bring J.K. Rowling’s stories to life, whether you have a child just discovering the Chamber of Secrets, or if you are personally invested in what happens at Hogwarts.
Builders 8 and older can bring to life the epic triple-decker purple Knight Bus bus; it has a hinged opening side panel and a removable roof. Its function is simple: It helps stranded wizards and witches who are unable to use their broomsticks to get around.
- Officially authorized by Warner Brothers.
- Wave the wand and the light goes on - Wave it again, and it turns off!
- PLEASE NOTE: THE NOBLE COLLECTION IS THE ONLY LICENSED MANUFACTURER AND ONLY AUTHORIZED SELLER FOR THIS PRODUCT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE QUALITY, AUTHENTICITY OR SIZE IF PURCHASED FROM OTHER SELLERS
- Wand measures 14 inches in length.
- A recreation of the famous wand.
Where would Harry Potter be without his trusty owl? Hedwig's head rotates 180 degrees and she makes 12 owl sounds. Hedwig responds when kids 4 and up talk or clap their hands.
Kids 7 and older can recreate the moment where He Who Must Not Be Named shows up to battle Harry Potter in a cemetery. When kids pull the brick lever, Voldemort rises up in all his evil glory.
- Collector Replica An authentic recreation of the famous wizard's wand. Comes complete with a Collector’s Box.
- The Dumbledore Wand is a meticulous recreation of the the wand prop used in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, crafted with high quality materials. Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- This exact 1:1 reproduction measures approximately 15.5" in length.
- Comes with collector box.
- Collectible Wand; recommended for ages 14+
Arthur Weasley got a clunker, took it apart, and enchanted it so it could fly. This toy version has a die-cast body with working wheels and rubber tires, and comes with a Harry Potter figure.
The mandrake is a key ingredient in restorative potions. It's also very, um, vocal. When kids 7 and up take this mandrake out of the pot, it cries and shakes. Put it back, and it shuts up.
- Officially licensed, deluxe ankle-length Harry Potter hooded robe and clasp
- Black fleece costume robe has burgundy accents
- Embroidered patch with Gryffindor House emblem
- COSTUMES ARE NOT SIZED THE SAME AS CLOTHING, use the Rubie's Child Size Chart, do not pick based on age or clothing size
- Accessories available separately; Rubies has costumes and accessories in every size and style
After choosing which Harry Potter character they want to be, players try to solve the mystery of a student’s disappearance from Hogwarts. The very cool game board features wheels, which move the rooms and reveal secret passages. Great for kids 9 and up.
Yes, it's expensive, but this thing is appropriately epic. Featuring classrooms, towers, the Whomping Willow, Hagrid’s hut and five buildable boats, this collectible is for boys and girls aged 16 and up.
Every product on Fatherly is independently selected by our editors, writers, and experts. If you click a link on our site and buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission.