Unlike bigger-ticket items like a new TV or a fancy coffee maker ⏤ luxuries you can hold off purchasing until Black Friday ⏤ parenting gear waits not for a once-a-year sale. Your baby needs diapers, your kid needs clothes, and that newborn isn’t coming home from the hospital without a car seat. You purchase the majority of baby and parent products year-round at regular price, and try your best to take advantage of sales or Amazon Prime.
But that doesn’t mean kid stuff doesn’t get marked way down on Black Friday, because it does. And if you can wait on that stroller upgrade or that new booster seat (come on, Junior still fits in that car seat!), you can cash in big. Not only that, it’s a great time to stock up on clothes, diapers, and everyday baby products. To that end, we rounded up the best deals being offered this week (and next), including almost $200 off a popular stroller and 50 percent off all the PJs which your kids will undoubtedly spill oatmeal on.
1. Amazon’s Black Friday Week kicks off today with a one-day-only, 40-percent-off sale on Thule Strollers. The popular Urban Glide is marked down from $400 to $239 while the Urban Glide Double is going for $389, regularly $640. Plus, discounted roof boxes for all the vacation gear. Only catch, it’s over tonight (11/20) at midnight.
2. OshKosh and Carter’s huge Black Friday sales are already underway. They’re unloading everything in the store, and everything online, for 50 percent off. That includes $6 fleeces, $8 one-piece jammies, and shoes/boots for $15 a pair. They’re also running doorbusters deals ⏤ $5 tees, leggings and dresses, plus $8 jeans ⏤ for in-store customers. The sale runs through November 27th.
3. All the stylish ZoLi gear ⏤ from weighted straw sippy cups, to teethers, to insulated food jars, not to mention their sweet lunch boxes and new line of Tokimatties silicone placemats ⏤ is 25 percent off from Black Friday through November 27th. Just drop in the code ZLCyberDeal25.
4. Motorola’s Comfort50 5-Inch Video Baby Monitor ⏤ which has a color screen, two-way communication, and five built-in lullabies ⏤ is only $60 at Babies “R” Us, down from $110.
5. Not only that, but Babies “R” Us will be unloading the three-piece Bennington Toddler Room in a Box (a bed, bookrack, and toy box) for $100, or half off, and the Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 Deluxe High Chair for only $60 on Black Friday. It usually runs $100.
Bennington Toddler Room in a Box
Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 Deluxe High Chair
6. Because a coffee maker most certainly counts as “parenting gear,” Target is knocking 50 percent off the Ninja Coffee Bar with thermal carafe. It’s a doorbuster deal, though, so if you want it for $100 ⏤ get up early. Then again, if you’re already a parent, the odds are good you’ll be up.
7. Also deeply discounted at Target, VTech’s digital video baby monitor. It boasts dual cameras, wide-angle and standard lenses, and automatic night vision, and costs only $90 (regularly $159).
8. Tula sells an extensive line of comfy infant and toddler carriers, kid backpacks, and even soft baby blankets. All of it is 20 percent off on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
9. Billing themselves the ‘Overprotectors,’ Britax takes car-seat safety to the next level. Score their 2017 B-Agile & B Safe-35 Elite Travel System ⏤ which includes car seat and the stroller ⏤ on Amazon this week for only $329, down from $470.
10. Ju-Ju-Be’s entire line of hip diaper bags ⏤ including their new XY Collection for dads ⏤ is marked down 25 percent. So expect to walk away with the handsome Vector backpack for around $100 and the Clone duffel for $112.
11. Amazon’s also knocking $80 off the Dream On Me Violet 7-in-1 Convertible Life Style Crib. It converts into a toddler bed, a daybed, and a full-size bed, comes in black, and has a four-position mattress support. Also, it’s only $130 or $170 with the mattress.
12. Kid’s character pajamas ⏤ from Micky Mouse, to Mini Mouse, to Minecraft! ⏤ are only $4.75 a pair at Walmart. You can get the matching slippers for an extra $4.75. Also, to keep your toddler from repeatedly dropping your phone or tablet, they’re selling Spin Pop Popsockets for only $2 a pop!
13. It’s all Graco this year at Target, where prices have been slashed on a number of popular products. The Highback TurboBooster car seat is only $30. Graco’s popular Pack ’n Play Simple Solutions Playard ⏤ $50. The Pace Click Connect stroller, normally $100, is $70 and the Milestone convertible car seat is down from $250 to $175.
14. While not a huge deal, 4moms is knocking $10 off their $60 infant tub, $20 off the popular mamaRoo4 swinging infant seat ($220), and $30 off the $300 Breeze Classic Playard. A penny saved is a penny earned, right?
15. Diapers, diapers, diapers. Babies “R” Us is selling super packs of its own brand at steep savings, as in $12 for a box of 116. Not only that, but they’re taking 30 percent off baby bottles from all the big brands ⏤ Evenflo, Phillips Avent, and Dr. Browns ⏤ and running a buy-one-get-one-free deal on all Babyganics products.
For Black Friday deals on Toys and Games, click here.