A multinational investment banking firm offering asset management, commercial banking, commodities, investment management, mutual funds, and prime brokerage. If you understand all those things, you may already work there — and if you do, you already know that Goldman recently increased it’s paternity leave from 2 weeks to 4.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number of employees: 36,900
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- If you’re a father-to-be, Goldman provides a coordinator that helps arrange flextime, plans your leave, and makes sure you’re maximizing all of the kid-specific benefits the company offers.
- There’s also a Working Parent Forum, one of the company’s more than 80 “affinity networks,” which encourage peer support and career and skills training.