If you don’t work in skinny jeans and a mustache, you might not use Adobe’s creative software suite, which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere. But no matter where you work, you cannot avoid its Portable Document Format, although hopefully you’ll avoid PDFs while on your parental leave.
- Headquarters: San Jose, CA
- Number of employees: 14,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Tech
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Another company that really doesn’t want you to spend all your vacation time with your in-laws, Adobe provides paid time off for all employees over Christmas and July 4th, which don’t count against your annual vacation days.
- In addition to covering up to $1,200 in child care expenses, tax-free, the company provides access to Bright Horizon’s Care Advantage backup day care solutions.