Accenture might not be synonymous with innovation the same way some of the tech companies on this list are, but it’s as blue chip as they come. It pulled in $31 billion in 2015 from a client list that includes 80 percent of the companies listed on the Fortune Global 500. And, last year, it proved blue chip can be synonymous with great leave for new dads by offering them 8 weeks.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number of employees: 373,000
- Paid Paternal Leave: 8 weeks
- Industry: Business Services
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Flextime and telecommuting are pretty standard among companies on the 50 Best, but Accenture takes it up a notch by allowing employees to work locally and limit travel for a full year after their kid is born.