Purveyors of fine finance and tax preparation software like Quicken, TurboTax, and Mint. You might not like using it, but you’re glad you have it.
- Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
- Number Of Employees: 8,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Another company with a killer 401K, Intuit matches 125 percent of your contributions, up to $10,000 annually. Additionally, employees can purchase company stock at a 15 percent discount.
- Intuit is so dedicated to reducing traffic along the Bay Area-to-Silicon Valley interstates that, in addition to various ride-sharing and van-pooling commuter solutions, the company also provides free access to ZipCars for travel between the company’s Mountain View and Menlo Park offices.
View The Full List
What’s At Stake, By Stew Friedman, Director Of Wharton’s Work/Life Integration Project
50 Best: Home