24, Ryan LLC
A professional tax services firm, that handles everything from audit defense to strategic planning for companies around the world.
- Headquarters: Dallas, TX
- Number Of Employees: 2,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks
- Industry: Consulting/Tax Services
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- An acknowledged innovator in work-life integration, Ryan introduced a “results-focused work environment” in 2008 specifically to revamp a company culture that previously valued long hours over pretty much anything else. Today, the company claims 100-percent of its employees utilize flexible schedule options, and the number of employees who say the company values work-life balance has more than doubled — to 95 percent of its entire workforce.
- Ryan incentivizes employees to participate in health and wellness programs with up to $130 a month — not a bad annual bonus if you can manage to get your pushups done and avoid the week’s second donut.
View The Full List
What’s At Stake, By Stew Friedman, Director Of Wharton’s Work/Life Integration Project
50 Best: Home