Salesforce software is to sales and account people what Google is to the common person — a ubiquitous source of information, insight, and motivation. If you work in sales, you probably work in Salesforce.
- Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- Number Of Employees: 16,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 5 weeks (first week at 100 percent; weeks 2-5 at 80 percent)
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- An “expectant parent” program helps men and women who are expecting or adopting navigate the company’s various options including, and beyond, the standard maternity and paternity leaves.
- If you can make Director or higher, PTO is on an as-needed basis and you’re not required to request or report it.
View The Full List
What’s At Stake, By Stew Friedman, Director Of Wharton’s Work/Life Integration Project
50 Best: Home