“Arya” isn’t the first time parents have become so obsessed with a TV phenomenon they named their kids after it. Go beyond Game of Thrones with these baby names,
all of which became ragingly popular thanks to pop culture.
1. Luke: Hopefully Skywalker, and not Luke from 1980s episodes of General Hospital.
2. Dylan: You better hope your kid’s as handsome as he is soulful/uninterested in academics.
3. Chandler: Look forward to a long career in middle management and an unshakeable smoking habit.
4. Sabrina: No magical power will be able to reverse this name.
5. Britney: Congratulations, your daughter’s part of the Pepsi generation.
6. Miley: Only a total twerk-off would feel inspired to pass this heritage on to his offspring.