In the same way that Intel quietly powers most of the consumer electronics produced by bold-faced names like Apple and Samsung, the company quietly pushed the pace on paid leave for new dads by offering 8 weeks of “bonding time” last year.
- Headquarters: Santa Clara, CA
- Number of employees: 106,700
- Paid Paternity Leave: 8 weeks
- Industry: Tech
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- One of the best adoption benefits in the 50 Best, Intel covers $15,000 per adoption, which is a 3-fold increase over last year.
- If you’re into long-term planning, the company provides 4 weeks of paid sabbatical for every 4 years of employment, which can be combined with the existing 8 weeks of parental leave.