The largest “professional services” organization in the world, meaning it provides accounting, consulting, tax work, and financial and enterprise risk advisory for other companies. Apparently, it’s good at it — in financial year 2014-15, Deloitte raked in $35.2 billion in revenues.
- Headquarters: New York City
- Number Of Employees: 70,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 3 weeks
- Industry: Professional Services
- 2015 Rank: 22
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices:
- The company offers financial assistance in the form of $10,000 that can be used for things like college tuition and mortgages.
- Employees average 40 paid days off a year, and if you make it 2 years you can take 3-to-6 month sabbaticals at 40-percent of your current salary.