A $4.5 billion B2B software company focused on mobile, private, and public cloud, and distributed and mainframe environments. Yes, there are still mainframe environments — work here and you’ll actually be able to explain what those were to your kid when they’re older.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number of employees: 10,830
- Paid Paternity Leave: 6 weeks
- Industry: Tech
- 2015 Rank: 18
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company runs a “phase back to work” program for new parents that allows you to work 50 percent of your normal schedule the first week back and 75 percent the second week back — all at 100 percent pay.
- On-site child care centers are Montessori-certified and serve kids between the ages of 6 months and 6 years, and offer a Summer Academy, plus care during school holidays.