The second largest financial institution in the country has the first largest paternity leave by a wide margin, so if you’re thinking about working on Wall Street, maybe just hang a Wall Street sign in your house down in Charlotte, NC.
- Headquarters: Charlotte, NC
- Number of employees: 213,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 16 weeks
- Industry: Finance
- 2015 Rank: 3
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Because Bank Of America knows new fathers’ heads are spinning, it provides confidential counseling and resources to assist with everything from financial planning to parenting issues.
- The company’s health insurance includes a service called TelaDoc, which lets you talk to a doctor by phone or video chat for a $40 copay. The doctors can diagnose and prescribe drugs and potentially save you all sorts of time-consuming visits for you or your kid.
Correction: This page has been updated to reflect the correct number of weeks Bank Of America provides new fathers.