49. Citi: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
The third largest bank holding group in the country, Citi provides a range of banking and financial services, including credit cards, consumer, corporate and investment banking, wealth management, financial analysis, and private equity. They do charity work by providing a stadium for the New York Mets to play in.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 251,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks (8 for primary caregiver)
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- If you have a near-college-age kid, Citi provides a free college coaching program that helps you and your kid identify the best schools to apply for and how to go about it, based on advice from admissions experts.
- A “Citi Parents Network” hosts seminars to help working parents navigate everything from work-life balance to effective discipline for toddlers.