The third largest bank holding group in the country, Citi provides a range of banking and financial services, including credit cards, consumer, corporate and investment banking, wealth management, financial analysis, and private equity. They do charity work by providing a stadium for the New York Mets to play in.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 251,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks (8 for primary caregiver)
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
An Award-Winning Formula
Looking for a formula you can trust to support your baby? Enspire is Enfamil’s closest formula to breast milk ever. It has Lactoferrin and MFGM which have been associated with fewer digestive and respiratory issues.
- If you have a near-college-age kid, Citi provides a free college coaching program that helps you and your kid identify the best schools to apply for and how to go about it, based on advice from admissions experts.
- A “Citi Parents Network” hosts seminars to help working parents navigate everything from work-life balance to effective discipline for toddlers.