48. Bristol-Myers Squibb: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
48. Bristol-Myers Squibb
A prescription pharmaceutical company with a concentration on serious illnesses like cancer, AIDS and heart disease. You don’t want to need this stuff, but when you do it’s a good thing Bristol-Myers Squibb invented it.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 28,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 1 week (4 for primary caregivers)
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Your kids could be eligible for $2,000 a year in college scholarships; you’ll have access to academic counselors who can help you navigate educational issues from kindergarten all the way through the college admissions process.
- The company maintains 5 on- or near-site day care centers and offers 10 percent discounts at some nationwide day care systems.