46. Zoetis: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
The largest manufacturer of pet and livestock pharmaceuticals in the world. Working here gives you license to claim your company saves people’s dogs, which makes you a hero in any bar you walk into.
- Headquarters: Florham Park, NJ
- Number Of Employees: 10,000
- Paid Parental Leave: 1 week (6 for primary caregiver)
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In addition to the week of paid paternity leave, Zoetis provides up to 6 months of unpaid leave. If you’re not sure you can swing that financially, remember that most of those 6 months will be spent on the carpet making gurgling noises and laughing, which doesn’t cost much.
- Fifty five-percent of Zoetis’ executive team are women and, as of 2014, 4 of those 6 women were raising kids. That leads to a corporate culture that respects the demands of the working parent.