44. Procter & Gamble: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
44. Proctor & Gamble
A consumer goods company with 19 brands that do more than $1 billion dollars of business annually — each. That includes a few that are probably already in your home like Gillette, Pampers, and Tide.
- Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH
- Number Of Employees: 121,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 1 week
- Industry: Consumer Goods
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Another great company for anyone considering further education. Procter And Gamble covers 80 percent of all continuing education expenses, up to $40,000 over the course of your career.