43. Shake Shack: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
43. Shake Shack
The NYC-born burger joint started expanding in 2010 and now has establishments as far west as Las Vegas and as far east as Dubai. In the United States, Shake Shack’s per-store performance averages more than double what a McDonald’s does.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 1,680
- Paid Paternity Leave: 1 week (2-5 weeks for primary caregivers)
- Industry: Restaurants
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- “Shack Bucks” is a revenue-sharing program for all hourly workers who have been employed for at least 6 months, which creates the kind of incentive usually associated with equity stakes at tech startups.