16. Microsoft: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
The Google of its day (which was, like, 10 years ago), Microsoft remains the world’s largest software provider and runs the back end of countless businesses worldwide. Rumor has it they also make a phone.
- Headquarters: Redmond, WA
- Number Of Employees: 128,076
- Paid Parental Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company’s main campus features a pharmacy in addition to a robust on-site health care clinic that provides same-day appointments with doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists. The only downside? If you’re too sick for work, you may still have to go to work.
- The company’s internal training program allows you to take classes taught by instructors from leading educational institutions either in person or online, so you can actually learn the skills that you bragged about having in your interview.
- Microsoft hosts “Family Fun Fridays” on its main campus with the stated purpose of helping young families at the company meet and network.