A professional services company, meaning PwC deals with assurance, consulting, and tax services. It’s the second largest of the “Big 4” after Deloitte, but since PwC’s global headquarters is in London, no one’s ever thought to try and challenge them in an after-work softball league.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 41,000 (U.S.)
- Paid Parental Leave: 6 weeks (plus an additional 2 weeks if have or adopt more than one kid)
- Industry: Professional Services
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
An Award-Winning Formula
Looking for a formula you can trust to support your baby? Enspire is Enfamil’s closest formula to breast milk ever. It has Lactoferrin and MFGM which have been associated with fewer digestive and respiratory issues.
- In addition to a culture that encourages figuring out work-from-home options with your manager, PwC allows “Flex Days.” These are days off that are granted, provided your work schedule allows for it and you’ll still work a 40-hour week. So, if you spend 3 nights jamming to deliver a report, you may wind up with a 3-day weekend for your effort.
- They also offered unprescribed sick days, regardless of whether it’s you who’s hacking and wheezing or your kids (or your parents or spouse).