Like Google, Twitter was early into the legit parental leave game, and remains an enviable place to work if you’re about to welcome a new addition to the family. Even if you don’t work there, you can thank them for delivering Thursday Night Football straight to your phone during nighttime feedings this fall.
- Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- Numbers of employees: 3,800
- Paid Paternity Leave: 10 weeks
- Industry: Tech
- 2015 Rank: 11
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Another 50 Best company that forgoes specific PTO policies in favor of letting employees take whatever time they need, provided they’re meeting their obligations.
- The company runs “Dads On Leave” roundtables, which bring together employees who are going out on — or just returning from — paternity leave to share their experiences and best practices.