The purveyors of fine financial and tax preparation software like Turbotax and Quicken must have deduced some tax benefits to offering its fathers better leave, because they increased it from 2 weeks to 8 over the last year.
- Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
- Number of employees: 7,700
- Paid Paternity Leave: 8 weeks
- Industry: Tech
- 2015 Rank: 29
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- One of the best 401K programs in the 50 Best, Intuit matches 125 percent of your contributors, up to $10,000 annually. Employees can also purchase company stock at a 15-percent discount.
- The company’s scholarship program offers $5,000, which can be used for college, secondary school, and even vocational schools for students of employees who have been with the company for at least one year.