A really, really big law firm that represents really, really big clients, including 20th Century Fox, UPS, and fellow Fatherly 50 Best lister Bank Of America, Alston & Bird bumped its paternity leave up from 3 to 4 weeks last year.
- Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
- Number of employees: 1,591
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks (18 for primary caregiver)
- Industry: Accounting & Legal
- 2015 Rank: 25
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The firm maintains a concierge service to cover all the errands that usually suck up your weekends, like car repairs, vacation planning, gift shopping, or waiting on home maintenance appointments.
- New lawyers at the firm are paired with mentors who have been there a while and can provide guidance, advice, and professional advocacy.