9. Roche Diagnostics
A research-focused healthcare company, Roche is the world leader in in vitro diagnostics, as well as tools that help doctors deal with everything from congestive heart failure to HIV.
- Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN (North American HQ)
- Number Of Employees: 4,500
- Paid Paternity Leave: 6 weeks
- Industry: Healthcare
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Roche knows how to keep its employees happy: 42 percent of employees have worked there for 10 years or more.
- Kids of employees at the Indianapolis headquarters are eligible for a summer camp operated by the city’s YMCA.
- Company-sponsored extracurricular activities include $35,000 spent annually on teams for community sports leagues and an on-site garden where employees can grow their own produce. So in addition to bringing home the bacon, you can also bring home the kale.