That site where you’ll look for your next employer or (if you’re lucky) your next employer will go looking for you. LinkedIn boasts nearly 300 million job seekers and job fillers in more than 200 countries.
- Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
- Number Of Employees: 6,800
- Paid Paternity Leave: 6 weeks
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
An Award-Winning Formula
Looking for a formula you can trust to support your baby? Enspire is Enfamil’s closest formula to breast milk ever. It has Lactoferrin and MFGM which have been associated with fewer digestive and respiratory issues.
- You know how you keep seeing interesting people post articles on LinkedIn? If you work there, you’ll see those people in person — up to 3 a month, with past speakers including Seth Meyers from Saturday Night Live, Fred Kofman, who wrote Conscious Business and Deepak Chopra.
- You’ll get an annual $5,000 stipend for job-related education expenses and one Friday every month employees are encouraged to work on special projects that are of interest to them. It was unclear at press time if “My 9 iron” qualifies as a special project.