42. Scripps: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
One of the country’s largest non-profit hospital networks, Scripps operates 5 hospitals and a host of clinics and doctors offices throughout San Diego County, where even the unhealthy people have a decent tan.
- Headquarters: San Diego, CA
- Number Of Employees: 12,796
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks
- Industry: Healthcare
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In addition to on-site childcare on some campuses, Scripps provides priority access to local facilities throughout San Diego County. It also has $6-an-hour in-home backup childcare for when your kids are too sick to attend their regular facility.
- The company incentivizes participation in its health programs by giving discounts on monthly premiums. So, being lazy will actually cost you.