41. KPMG: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
Along with Ernst And Young, Deloitte and PwC, KPMG rounds out the “Big 4” of accounting and professional services firms — but, coming in at 63, it leads all of them on Fortune‘s “100 Best Companies To Work For.”
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 27,000 (U.S.)
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks (6 weeks for primary caregivers)
- Industry: Professional Services
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company offers subsidized child care at near-site centers — it’s not free, but it’s cheaper than retail, convenient and not a blood dual to get your kid in. They also offer 15 highly subsidized days of backup care, per child, annually.