40. General Mills: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
40. General Mills
Proprietor of some of the most famous brands in American grocery stores, including Betty Crocker and Green Giant, all parents really need to know about General Mills can be summed up in one word: Cheerios.
- Headquarters: Minneapolis, MN
- Number Of Employees: 42,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks
- Industry: Food Manufacturing
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company’s main campus in Minneapolis is a self-contained little world with on-site daycare, gym, banks, health clinic, and even a farmer’s market. It also has scenic paths that employees use for biking and jogging when the snow finally melts and for cross-country skiing before it does.