SAS, or Statistical Analysis System, creates advanced analytics, data management, and predictive analytics software used in 91 of the top 100 companies on the Fortune Global 500 — so, successful ones.
- Headquarters: Cary, NC
- Number Of Employees: 13,660
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks (4 for primary caregivers)
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Professional development is taken seriously: An on-site library stocks more than 16,000 books and research resources, as well as loaner equipment.
- Work-life balance is taken seriously as well — so seriously that the company produces its own podcast on the topic.
- SAS runs a college scholarship program for employees’ kids, which might not be as prestigious as one from your kid’s college of choice, but are you really going to argue?