34. IBM: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
The original tech behemoth is known more for consulting than hardware or software these days, but it still receives more patents per year than any other U.S. company — and has for 22 consecutive years.
- Headquarters: Armonk, NY
- Number Of Employees: 379,592
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- IBM claims that 100 percent of their nearly 400,000 employees utilize the company’s flextime policy at some point or another, and it’s not bluster. Executives share their best practices for using flextime on blogs and in seminars that promote the policy and help employees get the most out of it.
- The company hosts more than 150 annual seminars on parenting and work-life issues, all of which are available as webinars so you can pay 50 percent attention and get 50 percent better at life.