32. Goldman Sachs: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
32. Goldman Sachs
A multinational investment banking firm offering asset management, commercial banking, commodities, investment management, mutual funds, and prime brokerage. If you understand all those things, you may already work there.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 32,900
- Paid Paternity Leave 2 weeks (16 for primary caregivers)
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- If you’re a father-to-be, Goldman provides a coordinator that helps arrange flextime, plans your leave, and makes sure you’re maximizing all of the kid-specific benefits the company offers.
- There’s also a Working Parent Forum, one of the company’s more than 80 “affinity networks,” which encourage peer support and career and skills training.