3. Bank of America
Your friendly neighborhood bank — pretty much no matter what neighborhood you live in. The country’s second largest financial institution has more than 4,800 branches and 15,800 ATMs. Even if you’re not a customer, you’ve probably gotten cash from them at some point.
- Headquarters: Charlotte, NC
- Number Of Employees: 220,000
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In addition to 12 paid weeks of parental leave, Bank Of America provides another 14 unpaid weeks if you can swing it.
- The company’s health insurance includes a service called TelaDoc, which lets you talk to a doctor by phone or video chat for a $40 copay. The doctors can diagnose and prescribe drugs and potentially save you all sorts of time-consuming visits for you or your kid.
An Award-Winning Formula
Looking for a formula you can trust to support your baby? Enspire is Enfamil’s closest formula to breast milk ever. It has Lactoferrin and MFGM which have been associated with fewer digestive and respiratory issues.