3. Bank of America
Your friendly neighborhood bank — pretty much no matter what neighborhood you live in. The country’s second largest financial institution has more than 4,800 branches and 15,800 ATMs. Even if you’re not a customer, you’ve probably gotten cash from them at some point.
- Headquarters: Charlotte, NC
- Number Of Employees: 220,000
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In addition to 12 paid weeks of parental leave, Bank Of America provides another 14 unpaid weeks if you can swing it.
- The company’s health insurance includes a service called TelaDoc, which lets you talk to a doctor by phone or video chat for a $40 copay. The doctors can diagnose and prescribe drugs and potentially save you all sorts of time-consuming visits for you or your kid.