27. McGraw Hill Financial
The parent company of things like Standard And Poor’s (which rates your bonds and securities), S&P Capital IQ (which rates your stocks) and J.D. Power (which rates your cars and banks and airlines airlines); McGraw Hill Financial analyzes stuff that involves money.
- McGraw Hill Financial
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 17,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 3 weeks
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company lets your contribute up to $5,000 pre-tax to a flexible spending account for child care expenses and, if you make less than $85,000 in salary, it will match your first $1,000 contribution to the account.
- In addition to annual $5,000 college scholarships for the kids of employees, the company offers a free College Coach Program with former college admissions and finance officers who can help you and your kid navigate everything from writing an admissions essay to applying for financial aid.
An Award-Winning Formula
Looking for a formula you can trust to support your baby? Enspire is Enfamil’s closest formula to breast milk ever. It has Lactoferrin and MFGM which have been associated with fewer digestive and respiratory issues.