26. Baker Donelson
Baker Donelson is a law firm with more than 650 attorneys and public policy advisors working in more than 30 practice areas. They handle everything from white collar crime and government investigations to admiralty and maritime law (in the event that you have a ship).
- Headquarters: Memphis, TN
- Number Of Employees: 1,378
- Paid Paternity Leave: 3 weeks (16 for primary caregiver)
- Industry: Legal
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Your paternity leave can be taken consecutively or used over a 20-week period, which is helpful when you realize that teething makes the first few weeks with an infant seem like a vacation.
- Law isn’t as sexy as tech, but you’ll get some tech-like on-site job perks, including car washes, dry cleaning pickup and delivery, gyms, yoga and pilates, and massage.