24. Ryan LLC: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
24, Ryan LLC
A professional tax services firm, that handles everything from audit defense to strategic planning for companies around the world.
- Headquarters: Dallas, TX
- Number Of Employees: 2,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks
- Industry: Consulting/Tax Services
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- An acknowledged innovator in work-life integration, Ryan introduced a “results-focused work environment” in 2008 specifically to revamp a company culture that previously valued long hours over pretty much anything else. Today, the company claims 100-percent of its employees utilize flexible schedule options, and the number of employees who say the company values work-life balance has more than doubled — to 95 percent of its entire workforce.
- Ryan incentivizes employees to participate in health and wellness programs with up to $130 a month — not a bad annual bonus if you can manage to get your pushups done and avoid the week’s second donut.