The largest “professional services” organization in the world, meaning it provides accounting, consulting, tax work, and financial and enterprise risk advisory for other companies. Apparently, it’s good at it — in financial year 2013-14, Deloitte raked in $34.2 billion in revenues.
- Headquarters: New York City
- Number Of Employees: 210,400
- Paid Paternity Leave: 3 weeks (8 if primary caregiver)
- Industry: Professional Services
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company offers financial assistance in the form of $10,000 that can be used for things like college tuition and mortgages.
- Employees average 40 paid days off a year, and if you make it 2 years you can take 3-to-6 month sabbaticals at 40-percent of your current salary.
- The benefits are good — so good that Deloitte has made Fortune‘s “100 Best Companies To Work For” 16 years in a row.