22. Deloitte: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
The largest “professional services” organization in the world, meaning it provides accounting, consulting, tax work, and financial and enterprise risk advisory for other companies. Apparently, it’s good at it — in financial year 2013-14, Deloitte raked in $34.2 billion in revenues.
- Headquarters: New York City
- Number Of Employees: 210,400
- Paid Paternity Leave: 3 weeks (8 if primary caregiver)
- Industry: Professional Services
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company offers financial assistance in the form of $10,000 that can be used for things like college tuition and mortgages.
- Employees average 40 paid days off a year, and if you make it 2 years you can take 3-to-6 month sabbaticals at 40-percent of your current salary.
- The benefits are good — so good that Deloitte has made Fortune‘s “100 Best Companies To Work For” 16 years in a row.