20. Fannie Mae: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
20. Fannie Mae
The federally backed proprietor of much of the economy’s secondary mortgage market had a pretty bumpy ride through the financial crisis of 2007 but remains the country’s largest owner of mortgages.
- Headquarters: Washington DC
- Number Of Employees: 7,200
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In the event that you go to work at a financial company but aren’t great with finances, Fannie Mae provides personal financial planners who help its employees figure out everything from home purchases to college planning.