2. Facebook: 50 Best Places To Work For New Dads
The grandaddy of social media is now also the social media of your grandaddy. And also your parents, your kids, and 90 percent of everyone you know. There are 1.44 billion users a month on Facebook, roughly a third of whom are annoying you.
- Headquarters: Menlo Park, CA
- Number Of Employees: 10,082
- Paid Paternity Leave: 17 weeks
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In addition to the company’s country-leading paternity leave policy, new parents receive a $4,000 “new child benefit” and subsidized day care. The company also has a work-from-home and flextime policy.
- Facebook supplements its health insurance with up to an additional $20,000 worth of fertility and family planning benefits, which cover everything from egg freezing and sperm retrieval to surrogacy agency fees — all of which are available to same-sex couples as well. However you’re planning to have a kid, the company has your back.