18. CA Technologies
A $4.5 billion B2B software company focused on mobile, private, and public cloud, and distributed and mainframe environments. Yes, there are still mainframe environments.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 11,500
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company runs a “phase back to work” program for new parents that allows you to work 50 percent of your normal schedule the first week back and 75 percent the second week back — all at 100 percent pay.
- CA’s on-site fitness centers are state-of-the-art and offer personal health coaching.
- The on-site child care centers serve kids between the ages of 6 month and 6 years, with summer and holiday care extended to kids under 13.