An invaluable resource for fantasy sport geeks everywhere, Yahoo remains a tech behemoth with massive services and media divisions, not to mention online ad networks and even a search engine some people still use.
- Headquarters: Sunnyvale, CA
- Number Of Employees: 14,100
- Paid Paternity Leave: 8 weeks
- Industry: Tech
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Employees get discounts to ski resorts and California theme parks, a monthly $500 “Daily Habits” stipend for things like child care, laundry, and groceries, and a Yahoo-branded gift package for every new baby and pet welcomed to the family.
- Median pay among Yahoo employees who’ve been aboard for 5 years is $120,000, better than most competitors. And if you make it that long, you earn an 8-week unpaid sabbatical.