A year ago, Zillow didn’t have a paid paternity leave policy. Now, it offers 8 weeks — a rate of increase it must have cribbed from the property value data it indexes and serves up to anyone looking for a new home.
- Headquarters: Seattle, WA
- Number of employees: 2,400
- Paid Paternity Leave: 8 weeks
- Industry: Information Technology
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Just about everyone on the 50 Best offers some sort of backup child care, but Zillow’s 16 days is among best.
- The company also provides new parents with $1,000 “Baby Bucks” on Amazon, which should easily cover the first 48-72 hours of your kid’s life.