The U.S. subsidiary of a massive international accounting firm, RSM is the big leagues for number crunchers — particularly if you crunch numbers in multiple currencies.
- Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Number of Employees: 8,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 3 weeks
- Industry: Financial Services
- 2015 Rank: New Entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- RSM provides “extended care cash” to parents who frequently work outside traditional hours or have to travel often. It can be used for extended day care or to bring your kids with you on business trips. Look kids, Big Ben. Parliament.
- The company also runs a new parent coaching program that provides counseling services, tips, and advice to new parents — not that you need it (you totally need it).