Let’s say you always wanted to work in tech, but maybe aren’t so techy — but you have a law degree? Cooley’s your spot. With clients like Facebook, Google, Adobe, and Qualcomm, this is one of the top firms in Silicon Valley and its leave policy has more in common with its clients than other law firms.
- Headquarters: Palo Alto, CA
- Number of employees: 1,920
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Accounting & Legal
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Each employee at Cooley is eligible for up to 20 days of child care through Bright Horizon’s Care Advantage backup day care solutions.
- The firm wants you to stay fit, and will cover a health club initiation fee plus up to $65 a month in dues, which can also be used for yoga classes, tennis lessons, or other things that will make you healthy and that you actually want to do (no offense, tennis).