35. Boston Consulting Group
A global business strategy and management consulting firm with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to governments and nonprofits. Boston’s the company you call when you can’t quite figure out what to do with your own company.
- Headquarters: Boston, MA
- Number Of Employees: 9,700
- Paid Paternity Leave: 2 weeks (4 for primary caregiver)
- Industry: Management Consulting
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Even the basics are awesome: health care is 100 percent covered for you and your dependents, and you get 26 vacation days (including holidays) after one year of employment.
- Social Impact leaves of absence allow for up to 12 months to work with nonprofits and cause-related organizations — that’s in addition to the company’s “Time For You” leave of absence policies.