28. Northern Trust
Investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary, and banking services — just your average, run-of-the-mill financial institution. With just under a trillion dollars worth of assets under management.
- Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Number Of Employees: 15,400
- Paid Parental Leave: 3 weeks (7 for primary caregivers)
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- According to a survey by Working Mother, 85 percent of Northern employees use flextime at one point or another, and the company allows entire teams to work remotely when necessary.
- Northern Trust regularly makes the Ethisphere Institute’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies” list (no small feat for a financial institution these days).