27. McGraw Hill Financial
The parent company of things like Standard And Poor’s (which rates your bonds and securities), S&P Capital IQ (which rates your stocks) and J.D. Power (which rates your cars and banks and airlines airlines); McGraw Hill Financial analyzes stuff that involves money.
- McGraw Hill Financial
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number Of Employees: 17,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 3 weeks
- Industry: Finance
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company lets your contribute up to $5,000 pre-tax to a flexible spending account for child care expenses and, if you make less than $85,000 in salary, it will match your first $1,000 contribution to the account.
- In addition to annual $5,000 college scholarships for the kids of employees, the company offers a free College Coach Program with former college admissions and finance officers who can help you and your kid navigate everything from writing an admissions essay to applying for financial aid.