Looking for all of the Best Baby Gear of the Year, from jogging strollers to baby carriers? Click right here.
If you have two young kids — best of luck. But also, you’re going to need a double-wide version of the jogging stroller. BOB comes through with the Revolution Pro Duallie. It’s just like the BOB Pro model for one — so, same hand-activated rear drum brakes, large canopy shade, and reclinable seat back — but with even more to love.
RELATED: The Best Jogging Strollers
- Moms Stroller Reviews says, “The most important feature of Pro is the wheels. It rolls on large air-filled tires with an adjustable state of the art suspension system that provides a VERY smooth ride.” (Emphasis MSR.)
- In fact, more than one reviewer on REI.com was impressed with how easy the BOB Revolution Pro Dualie was to move: “You can push it with one finger, it almost feels self-propelled.”
- “The seats sit fully upright and you can recline them with one hand by simply squeezing a button,” says Lucie’s List. That was a common complaint on the older model. On the downside, though: “You can’t remove the seat fabric for washing; it must be spot cleaned by hand.” Always a trade-off, right?
- Some Amazon.com reviewers said that locking the front wheel was a challenge. Also, as expected with a stroller that holds two kids, the BOB Revolution Pro Dualie about ten pounds heavier and at 31-inches wide, won’t easily squeeze into most compact cars.
- A few REI customers also noted what they consider a design flaw: If you install the handlebar console, it’s difficult to access the BOB Revolution Pro Dualie’s brake. “There is no handlebar console that allows you to also have the brake available,” notes one. Even more frustrating to some was that said cupholders (or even a snack tray) weren’t included in the box: “A stroller at this price point should come with drink holders for the parents and kids.”
- “There’s no automatic lock,” writes MSR. “So you’ll need to bend down to the ground and use an attached strap with a clip to lock it manually.”
- Weight: 36lbs
- Front Wheel Type: Swivel lock
- Wheel Dimensions: Rear 16″ x 1.75″, Front 12.5″ x 1.75″
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers, adjustable shock release knobs
- Brake: Foot-activated parking brake, Hand-activated rear drum brake
- Adjustable Handlebar: Yes