Senior Account Strategist
Fatherly is looking for a Senior Account Strategist to help grow our media planning function and more broadly help Fatherly fulfill our mission to help men raise great kids and lead more fulfilling adult lives.
Fatherly is the leading digital media brand for this next generation of parents. By combining high quality journalism with emotional honesty, Fatherly has been able to capture both sides of the parenting market, provide a differentiated content offering in a crowded space and hone in on a key insight that today’s parents increasingly share responsibilities and purchasing decisions.
- Own the campaign planning from initial strategy to media execution, in a process that requires:
- Moderating creative brainstorms; to ensure idea align with client KPIs and business strategy.
- Manage the pre-sale RFP process, which includes building winning media plans and advising on creative decks, by coordinating between our editorial, video and marketing departments
- Leading client kick-off calls
- Gathering third party assets and collaborating with AdOps for campaign launch
- Providing reporting, insights, screenshots and optimizations throughout the life of campaigns
- Monitoring campaign performance start-to-finish to ensure a successful partnership and drive incremental revenue and renewal opportunities
- Preparing and presenting client-facing decks that showcase performance, learnings and future recommendations
- Minimum 2 years of digital experience
- Proficiency in excel and familiarity with Google Doubleclick
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, for both external and internal purposes
- Generate winning media strategy in an increasingly publishing environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Committed, positive and goal oriented in everything you do
- An outspoken idea-generator on a team tasked with creating “big idea” advertising solutions and presentations
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information about you, your qualifications and if you have a public presence on the web you’d like to highlight, please include it as well.