Senior Video Producer
Fatherly is looking for an experienced producer that has a hold on all things video storytelling. Experience producing a wide range of formats, including branded and sponsored content, a huge plus.
Launched in April 2015, Fatherly is the leading digital brand for young parents. Fatherly generated over a billion video views in the last year, was named one of Oprah’s favorite websites of 2016, and won the 2017 Webby Award for “Best Parenting Site on the Internet”. Fatherly is backed by BDMI, UTA, SoftTech VC, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, The Knight Foundation and prominent angels such as Gary Vaynerchuk and the founders of Bleacher Report, among others.
Role and Responsibilities:
Fatherly is looking for an organized, self-starting, and senior producer to develop and execute videos for a number of new franchises.
The ideal candidate will be adept at researching, pitching, and overseeing the production and editing of one-off and serial videos. The person in this role will help supervise the entire publishing process, but mainly work with producers to confidently execute productions in the field, and will be asked to oversee multiple videos at once in various stages of the editorial process. The ability to multi-task is a must.
- Research and pitch innovative series that fit the Fatherly voice.
- Produce stories covering a range of different topics, obscure and mainstream.
- Translate ideas from the creative and editorial teams into successful video formats.
- Build and actualize budgets.
- Oversee edit process.
- Liaise with audience team to deliver original content for social media platforms.
- Communicate daily with department head and VP of Video.
- At least 4 years of experience writing and editing short form video at a well regarded network, cable outlet or digital production company (or equivalent).
- Superior organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of MAC computer systems and programs.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative programs preferred.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com